Major upgrades to the design of the Air Hat over the years were made so they could be retrofitted to older helmets thus increasing their service life. The design of the Air Hat maximizes safety, durability, and reliability, while requiring simple routine maintenance and care. The DESCO Air Hat conforms to all current regulations of the ADC Consensus Standards, and U.S. Federal Regulations administered by OSHA and the U.S. Coast Guard. The Air Hat has been awarded certification by the European Community for use in EC member countries and carries the CE # stamped on the tail.
- Double air inlet valve with non returns (bail out non return threaded for SCUBA whip).
- Adjustable double exhaust valve.
- Stainless steel air control valve rated at 6000 psig.
- Two video/light blocks.
- Communications housing fitted with two binding posts, with a four wire communication plug connection option.
- Two wire communications mike/speaker with binding posts.
- Tin plated finish.
- Brass parts have high polish finish.
- Size 15 neck dam (other sizes can be substituted by request).
- Adjustable safety jock strap.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.