The Guardian Full Face Mask is comfortable and is easy to use for anyone. The low profile visor ensures great visibility. The ABV valve helps preserve your air when on the surface. Set up is fast and the hose is on the right side which helps to keep your configuration clean and organized. Diving becomes effortless especially in cold water. The Guardian helps keep your face warm and being able to breathe out your nose helps keep you from getting a dry throat, which is common for divers who have long duration dives. The Guardian was designed with a double seal, allowing for the comfort of both small and large faces. Black/Black, Black/Blue, Black/Red colors are usually available for quick delivery.
- Removable 2nd stage for easy cleaning and storage (can't be used w/o mask)
- Made of a one-piece, non-rigid silicone skirt combined with injection-molded, high-impact, glass-filled ABS plastic frame and regulator housing
- A double face seal and slightly smaller oral nasal cavity to fit most faces
- Equalization occurs through a nose block.
- Air flow is directed up over the visor to eliminate fogging and through one-way valves in the oral nasal pocket to reduce CO2 retention.
- 2nd stage comes off the right shoulder and uses a standard LP hose
- Includes a communications port for easy installation of a Buddy Phone® or ear/microphone assembly to connect an OTS Diver Communications Unit such as the Aquacom® SSB-2010
- Includes OTS' Ambient Breathing Valve®, Mask Bag, and LP hose
- Equalizing system which helps fit virtually all noses.
- Variety of Colors are offered
- Low profile (visibility is superb)
- Hose comes off the right side (most preferred by divers)
- Easily adjustable head straps & robust buckles.
- Ambient Breathing Valve (ABV)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.