OTS RX-100-D2-A Receive ONLY Buddy Phone with Squelch
Usually Ships in 5 to 8 Business Days
The RX-100 Buddy Phone® Receive Only unit is designed as an acoustic underwater listening device to be used with all Buddy Phone® or Aquacom® transceivers within range and on the same frequency. The diver simply attaches the RX-100 to his own face mask and is ready to go. When the diver enters the water, the RX-100 powers up and cycles to the receive mode—ready to receive a message.
The RX-100 is the most powerful tool an Instructor or Tour Guide can use. It allows verbal communications helping the new diver feel more secure.
The RX-100 is compatible with all OTS through water communications systems (surface and diver) and receives on Channel 1.
- Channel A = 33K Upper
- Nominal Range: 50 to 500 meters depending on sea conditions and noise levels.
- Refer. Frequency: 32.768 kHz upper single sideband
- Audio Bandwidth: 300 Hz to 3,000 Hz
- Auto. Gain Control: Greater than 80 dB
- Earphone: Ceramic with dynamic depth compensation
- Transducer: Ceramic cylinder
- Acoustic Power: 0.5W
- Battery Type: Alkaline 9V "transistor" type
- Operating Depth: 130 fsw
- Weight in Air: 8.1 oz. (229.64 grams)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.